I know you guys are here searching for the best gaming headphones under 3000.
For a good gaming experience, you should have all the necessary equipment.
A good gaming headset is one of those pieces of equipment without which playing video games is not that fun.
So let’s know your options for a budget gaming headset. Let me say that by budget, I mean only those headphones are available online in the 3000 range.
In this article, you will get a list of headsets with the price and purchasing options. Here you can go directly to classification and our top 3 recommendations.
Here we have taken care of some things that will help you to choose the right gaming headset –
- First is the sound quality, like whether the headset is too loud or too slow. Does it have an extra bass feature? Does it have a surround sound feature? Supports Dolby Sound? What is the speaker quality? What is the brand of the speaker? What is the frequency of transmitting sound?
- Although a gaming headset is for gaming only, what other purposes like it have a good microphone? or how comfortable are the headphones over the ear?
- If we keep an eye on the hardware features, then look at its drivers, how much is in the headset, and what its quality is. What is the cable length with headphones, and how can they zero sound latency?
- Along with connectivity, the essential hardware part is the ear cups. Because this helps any gamer stay focused in their long sessions, the more comfortable the pad of the air cups, the better it will make the user feel.
- In design, our team focused on what should be the size of the headphone, which is a perfect fit for any ear. We have also seen that it is not the case that headphones are cheap, but after wearing them, there is an immense feeling on the ear, which is one of the most significant drawbacks of budget headphones.
- You’ll usually find decent headset options with noise reduction, RGB backlit in-line cable control, and high bass features. But if you are looking for special features like detachment cables and wireless, you might be a little disappointed in this range.
- You will find a wireless headset in this range, and it will be good for listening to music but will not be suitable for your gaming sessions. That’s why our team has not mentioned wireless headphones here.
If the above things are understood, you must pay the most attention to these six things while buying any gaming headset.
- What should be the quality of the drivers of the headset
- The air padding is so soft that when you wear it, there is no permanent feeling to your air.
- How compatible is the cable for lag-free connectivity?
- What is the sound like, and is it equally suitable for other tasks like listening to music?
- What is the weight of the headphones? Will they not be too heavy on your ears? Lightweight headphones would be a good option.
- Last and most important is how well it fits into your budget.
You must also be thinking about who gives this information and how to search all this, it does not matter, so we have written this article which can answer all your possible questions.
Keeping all the queries in mind related to top-notch gaming headphones, our team tested and reviewed each one before including it in the list.
Best Gaming Headphones Under 3000 for Pro Gamers in India
Comparison table of Best Gaming Headphones Under 3000 with price, drivers, and compatibility
|S. No||Gaming Headphones||Drivers||Compatibility||Price|
|1||Lenovo Legion H300||50mm||PS4, Xbox One S, Microsoft Xbox One X, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||Click Here|
|2||EKSA E900||50mm||PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PSP, Imac||Click Here|
|3||Zebronics Zeb-Orion||40mm||PS4, Xbox One s, Nintendo Switch Lite||Click Here|
|4||HyperX Cloud String Core||40mm||PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch||Click Here|
|5||Cosmic Byte Europa||50mm||PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch||Click Here|
In the list mentioned above, you can go with a wise choice that will reflect a complete overview of your buying satisfaction.
As we know, it’s not sure that all fully functional headsets are compatible with a gaming console and software. But if you have gaming headphones with a quality microphone, you would never get any issues. It hardly matters what console you are playing.
Taking an appropriate decision is very important for you, like pro gamers, to intensify your gaming experience. After going through this article, you can buy a perfect gaming headphone that works for your needs.
Before going deep into the article, I would like to put some statistical data in front of you for a quick look at the gaming headphones industry.
According to Global research data, the growth rate of gaming headphones has been changing if we talk about the revenue of the gaming headphones industry, which is most likely 1907 Million USD in 2020 and expecting 2983 Million USD by 2026.
Are wired or wireless gaming headphones best for you?
With wired headphones, there’s minimal chance of losing audio or signal because the headphone connects directly to the device through the wire.
On the other hand, you may lose audio or signal interface with wireless headphones because headphone depends on encoding and transmission.
Sound quality is the most talked about feature of gaming headphones. Quality sound depends on several factors, and the quality of the driver is a vital factor in producing quality audio.
Generally, the size of the driver reflects the loudness of the headphones. You can choose all ranges of headphones that come from 20mm to 50mm in diameter.
But it does not mean that a bigger diameter means better sound quality. To measure the sound quality of headphones, you need to look at their bitrates.
Wired headphones are more compatible with better bitrates than wireless headphones.
A driver’s three main components generate the sound you hear.
- The 1st component is the magnet that creates an electric field.
- The 2nd component is voice coils, responsible for creating the voice you hear. It works when the diaphragm moves on an electric current pass.
- The 3rd component is the diaphragm, which creates sound waves through vibration.
You will have multiple options of gaming headphones with all kinds of drivers. Just for a shake, we have listed some popular drivers below –
- Dynamic (moving coil)- best suitable for powerful bass and sound clarity.
- Balanced Armature – best for in-ear headset and very detailed sounds.
- Planar Magnetic – best for crisp and clear sound.
- Electrostatic- best for high-end headphones and impeccable sound quality.
- Bone Conduction- best for open-ear headphones and superior sound experience.
As per the above briefing, we have included dynamic (neodymium) driver’s headphones in the recommended list of best gaming headphones in 2022.
Type of headphones in our list, best for gaming encounters –
- Closed-Back Headphones
- Open Back Headphones
- On-Ear Headphones
- Over-Ear Headphones
Systematic classification of best headphones under 3000 Rs
We have set a standard while selecting the best headphones for gaming. We are going to give some detail about the criterion we think a good gaming headphone should have –
Driver Size – 40mm driver is a minimal standard for us in the selection process. Most people think if we purchase a headphone with a large drive size, it can give better sound and extra bass. But it’s not true because a quality 40mm driver can beat a 50mm driver.
Frequency Response – In simple language, frequency response means reproducing audio frequency by headphones. 20Hz is the minimal standard for gaming headsets.
Compatibility – A good headphone should be compatible with all multi-platform gaming consoles. We made choices based on compatibility with Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and PS4.
Ear Comfortness – Playing games for hours depends on your headphone design and size. Lightweight headphones with memory foam comfort can make your ears relax in long sessions.
Audio Controller– It’s difficult to adjust with gaming headphones on every gaming console. You need an audio controller with a customized headset for uninterpreted sessions.
Connector and cables – 3.5mm is the minimum requirement for any headphone jack to plug in a portable device. Many headphones are suitable for both 3.5mm mini plug and 6.3mm adaptors.
For better signal transmission, cables got 95.5% pure copper.
Let’s go deep inside in your search for the best headphones under 3000 for gaming in India.
Presenting 5 Best Gaming Headphones Under 3000
1. Lenovo Legion H300 Gaming Headset
- The gaming headphone overall are below 3000
Specifications: Compatibility – Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One S, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Xbox One X , Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 | Driver – 50mm Dynamic | Frequency – 20Hz-20Khz | Audio Jack – 3.5mm| Weight – 320gm | Connector – Wired | Cable – 1.8 m Braided Cable
- Best headset for a long session
- Noise cancellation feature
- In-line audio control box
- Enhanced by suspension headset
- No proper media key for play and pause
Lenovo Legion H300 got specifically designed for pro gamers who can enjoy long sessions with no lack of comfort.
Legion H300 is the best complement for gaming headphones because of its unique design. It has all the features that a gamer wants in a compact headset as it enriches the sound quality, comfort design to relax ears, and has a stylish look to attract anyone.
Lenovo Legion H300 comes with a noise-cancellation microphone and volume control feature. Soft ear cups covered by PU leather with a self-adjustable headset are the best fit for your gaming posture.
The headphone has a metal frame, but keeping them lightweight does not bother you. A large 50mm audio driver gives you a sound experience never before. H300 is so versatile that it supports all gaming consoles with Windows PCs, Mac, and Gaming Laptops.
It works even better with a sound card supported by virtual sound software. It has a 1.8 m long braided cable that perfectly suits system application and durability with a Y splitter.
If you want to enjoy each moment of your gaming journey on any platform, go with this Lenovo super-facilitated gaming headphone.
Other Buying Options for Lenovo Headphones in 3000₹
- Lenovo Legion H200Wired On-Ear Headphones
- Lenovo HD116 Gaming Headphone with Bluetooth wireless
- Lenovo 110 Wired On-Ear Headphones
2. EKSA E900 Wired Over Gaming Headset Compatible with PS5, Laptop (Red)
- The most versatile Headphone in India
Specifications: Compatibility – Sony PlayStation 4, Xbox One S, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Xbox One X, PC, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, IMac | Driver – 50mm Dynamic | Frequency – 20Hz-20Khz | Audio Jack – 3.5mm| Weight – 490gm | Connector – Wired | Warranty- One year from purchase date
- You will get a detachable microphone
- High-quality breathable earmuff
- Two male and one female splitter
- Support 3D stereo surround sound
- Not perfectly fit all head sizes.
EKSA E900 is a well-defined gaming headset with impeccable sound quality. E900 comes with a noise cancellation feature and a unique detachable microphone also.
It has a universal phone control feature and an in-line key system to ease game operations. Inbuilt 50mm speakers can set the gaming bar for you while playing such advanced games as PUBG, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Doom Eternal, and Call of Duty.
Big soft earmuffs are covered with thick memory foam to help you keep playing without stain. A dual metal frame headset leads to long-lasting and better durability.
EKSA E900 is one of India’s finest gaming headphones under 3000 Rs.
More Buying Options for EKSA Headphones under 3k
- EKSA E3000 Gaming Headphones Wired
- EKSA E1000 PC RGB Gaming Headset
- EKSA E3 Wired Over-Ear Headphone with noise cancellation feature
3. Zebronics Zeb-Orion RGB LED Headset with sIn-line control pod, 40mm driver, and RGB LED
- The best gaming headphone for PS4
Specifications: Compatibility – PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One S, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite, Microsoft Xbox One X | Driver – 40mm Dynamic | Frequency – 20Hz-20Khz | Type – On-Ear Headset | Impedance – 24 Ohm | Connector – Wired
- Sufficient cable length
- Proper software installation CD
- Brilliant mic output
- Quick and easy control pad
- Strong metal mix frame
- Perfect noise cancellation
- 850 gm weight may not be comfortable for long hours
The Zebronics Zeb-Orion gaming headphone is an on-ear headset with Metallic ear cups. Earmuffs got a padded headband for better adjustment. The headphone delivers better resistance on the current supply due to the 24 Ohm impedance.
The cable length is 2m, enough to minimize interference and produce quality sound. Zeb-Orion headphones are fine with 7.1 channel speakers. Zeb-Orion eases gamers to adjust operation with a multi-functioned control pad.
RGB LED light reflects in multiple colours to make your headphone more stylish. You can navigate volume and LED light simultaneously through the in-line control pad.
Zebronics Zeb-Orion is a premium headphone range of 2000 to 3000 Rs with no match.
More Buying Options for Zebronics Gaming Headphones
- Zebronics Zeb-Blitz USB Gaming Wired Over-Ear Headphones
- ZEBRONICS Zeb-Envy Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zebronics ZEB-Iron Head Gaming Headphone
4. HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Over-Ear Wired with Noise Cancelling
- The best-selling gaming headphone for PS4
Specifications: Compatibility – PlayStation 4 Pro,PlayStation 5, Xbox One S, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite, Microsoft Xbox One X | Driver – 40mm Neodymium | Frequency – 20Hz-20Khz |Audio Control – In-line | Connection – 4 poles with 3.5mm | Connector – Wired
- perfect design for a gaming console
- Line audio control System
- The passive noise cancellation feature
- Supports multi-console platform
- I don’t have memory foam earmuffs
- Not for long-lasting sessions
- Don’t have audio and mic splitter
Kingston Technology Corporation has earned its name by making HyperX headphones worldwide. The journey of producing quality headphones starts with the HQ-90 modal and further reaches cloud alpha and cloud string with some extent of perfection.
The 40mm neodymium driver offers quite balanced sound quality. HyperX Cloud String Core is also a good choice for entry-level gamers and is reliable for long-term use.
HyperX is a good fit for easy navigation to control any audio mode by your fingertip. The closed-up design of the headphone keeps you in the game every time by reducing external voice distortion. Rotary-type noise cancellation features pick internal gaming voices rather than background voices.
HyperX is only 230gm in weight which is nothing compared to other quality gaming headphones. HyperX Cloud works perfectly with 7.1 virtual surround sound and no worry to the advanced gaming console.
HyperX Cloud String Core is the right fit for you to enjoy an interactive multiplayer gaming platform.
Other Top Buying Options for HyperX Gaming Headphones
5. Cosmic Byte Equinox Europa 7.1 Dual Input With Microphone for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox
- The best dual-driver gaming headphone
Specifications: Compatibility – PlayStation 4 Pro, Xbox One S, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite, Microsoft Xbox One X | Driver – 50mm Dynamic | Frequency – 20Hz-20Khz | Microphone – 6.0 x 2.7mm | Impedance -18 Ohm | Connector – Wired
- The dual Driver system comes with supported software
- Inbuilt 7.1 virtual multi-channel decoder chip
- Auto-adjustable headband feature
- Awesome RGB lighting
- Deep bass support
- Best sound compatibility with all high-end games
- Only USB connectivity, so not compatible with mobile
Cosmic Byte Equinox Europa comes with a dual-driver system that supports 7.1 surround sound. Equinox Europa headset gives you an HD sound experience with audio controls on a braided cable.
The headphone looks stylish, and classy thanks to the effect of the RGB LED light. The auto adjustable headphone with soft ear cups enhances a rich feel. The headphone has an inbuilt microphone with a noise cancellation feature for better voice response.
Europa 7.1 has a sufficient 2.1mt braided cable length for the higher resistance. Europa is 200gm in weight but supports extra high bass and treble.
If you are looking for an auto-adjustable headset that supports virtual surround sound, deal with Cosmic Byte Equinox Europa 7.1.
More Buying Options for Cosmic Byte Gaming Headphones under 3000
- Cosmic Byte Equinox Phobos 7.1 RGB Headphones
- Cosmic Byte Equinox Polaris 7.1 Surround RGB USB Gaming Headset
- Cosmic Byte Oberon 7.1 RGB Gaming Headset
We have considered various factors in search of the best gaming headphone under 3000 Rs. We have tried to include the obvious requirements for a gamer, like a driver size, frequency responses, the weight of headphones, compatibility with all possible gaming platforms, type of headphones, and quality design. It is not necessary that you should choose only branded headphones even if new companies are also doing a great job like Zebronics Zeb-Orion.
Our team has listed the very best headphones according to price and user requirement; with endnote, we would like to go with these top three picks –
# 1st Best: Lenovo Legion H300 – overall top choice
# 2nd Best: EKSA E900 – True value for money
# 3rd Best: Zebronics Zeb-Orion – Pro Gamers’ choice
Anurag Rai is a skilled technical writer and SEO consultant. He has joined the journey of BestDigiProduct to achieve the ultimate goal of “improving the way people live“. An MBA, having quality work experience with leading corporates of technology and educational industries. He truly believes that happiness is a journey, not a destination.