Last updated on July 20th, 2022 at 12:38 pm
10 Best Mixer Grinder Under 4000Rs in India – July 2022 (Updated List)
Back in time, women mustered so much strength to follow that painstaking process of grinding which cannot be comprehended. They grind rice, and dal with the same passion and patience so that consistency and texture don’t get compromised. So, not just talk about superheroes, they were superwomen too. But later on, the complete picture changed, people were taken aback by the invention of the mixer grinder. One can manage without other kitchen appliances, but this is a must-have product. It is invented through a lot of steps. The much-awaited product products are available here within the economical range, we are representing the best mixer grinder under 4000.
Latest Update in Category –
Borosil Agro Mixer Grinder:
Here we have come up with a new product update. Recently our team reviewed Agro Mixer Grinder. The Agro Mixer Grinder is one of the best mixer grinder machines in 750W and comes with three stainless steel jars.
Borosil is known in the world for its superior Home and Kitchen products.
- Powerful 750 Watts copper motor
- You will get Two years warranty on both product and motor
- Three distinctive stainless steel jar mills for wet, dry and blending
- Speed adjustable nob comes with the grinder
- Overload security feature to keep motor safe in heavy grinding.
- 30 minutes of non-stop grinding
- All jar comes with a rubber lid to prevent any kind of leakage. Less noise compares to other mixer grinders in the 750 Watts segment.
- It has an Active Flow Breaker giving perfect consistency to wet batter.
List of Best Mixer Grinders Under 4000 Rs
|Preview||Best Mixer Grinder Under 4000||Motor Power||Warranty||Price|
|Butterfly Jet Elite Mixer Grinder||750 Watts||2 Year||Check Price|
|Bajaj Classic Mixer Grinder||750 Watts||2 Year||Check Price|
|Bosch Appliances TrueMixx Bold||750 Watts||2 Year||Check Price|
|Prestige IRIS mixer grinder||750 Watts||2 Year||Check Price|
|Philips HL7756/00 Mixer Grinder||750 Watts||2 Year||Check Price|
|Bajaj GX8 Mixer Grinder||750 Watts||2 Year||Check Price|
|Usha Mixer Grinder (MG-3576)||750 Watts||2 Year||Check Price|
|Philips HL 7720 Mixer Grinder||750 Watts||2 Year||Check Price|
|Philips Amaze HL7576/00||600 Watts||2 Year||Check Price|
|Bajaj Twister Mixer Grinder||750 Watts||2 Year||Check Price|
1. Butterfly Jet Elite Mixer Grinder, 750W, 4 Jars (Grey)
What one can imagine as the ‘butterfly’ name comes to mind–vibrant colours, of course. This butterfly brand has spread its products in numerous colours. This brand encourages ‘vocal about local’ and serving for decades so it has prided itself on making products. This brand today is synonymous with kitchen appliances.
- The product has an aesthetically designed ABS body.
- It has a powerful motor of 750 watts for performing herculean tasks.
- The speed motor of the Butterfly Jet Elite Mixer Grinder is up to 3 for faster and more efficient grinding.
- The lids are designed for secured locking.
- The noise may irritate the user as the powerful motor generates ample noise.
Verdict – Overall with ample safety features and eye-catchy design with multi-utility jars. This is the product you are missing out on in your kitchen. So, go ahead!!!
2. Bajaj Classic Mixer Grinder, 750W, 3 Jars (White and Maroon)
How one can forget ‘Hamara Bajaj’-the tagline of bajaj which has connected every Indian to bajaj. Indians are the bonafide consumers of the bajaj. The Bajaj has diversified in many fields. It has built up a trust for 5 decades.
The bajaj electricals have provided scores of options whereas some of them are exclusively designed for the classics.
- The product is available in an attractive colour which is surely one of the reasons to go for it.
- It has a special feature of tetra flow technology which ensures proper mixing and grinding.
- The polycarbonate dome makes this kitchen appliance elegant.
- The product has a 100% copper motor which ensures durability.
- The lids that are provided may break as they are not break-resistant.
Verdict – The product is trustworthy and it is provided with all the features keeping in mind the requirements of the user, it actually meets up to the expectations of the user. One can purchase it as it is the best mixer grinder under 4000.
3. Bosch Appliances TrueMixx Bold 600-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars (Black)
In the fast pace era, we need to have something to match up with our lives. In the busy schedule also, we have to cook and that too in the available time. So, the mixer is the one who can solve some of the problems of the household and when it comes to brands, Bosch is the name everyone can rely on. As its name applies, ‘TrueMixx’, this refers to the ‘taste that is true’.
- It has a Hi-flux motor of 600 W which gives an authentic taste of dry grinding spices.
- It is built up with stone pound technology which recreates the traditional pounding effect.
- It is a completely hands-free operation with unique lid-locks and strong suction feet for added stability.
- It has an RPM of 22000
- It is seamlessly designed for the consumer but the pounding effect may not be energy-efficient.
Verdict- The Bosch has actually launched a bossy product that is going to dominate in your kitchen. This product of Bosch is the best mixer grinder under 4000.
4. Prestige IRIS Plus 750 watt mixer grinder, Black
The product is actually prestigious and comes in an elegant design. The brand name exists in the minds of the customer. The brand promises prestige, so they do it, making it endure for a long. The saviour for many users in the kitchen battlefield.
It easily attracts the customer as we are familiar with it. Durable products are synonymous with prestige.
- This product comes with 3 Polypropylene Jar lids and 1 Polycarbonate dome lid and one transparent jar with markings.
- The sturdy handles of the mixers with proper grip.
- The super-efficient blades ease out things like tough grinding.
- The power of the motor is sufficient enough for the user.
- Three stainless jars with different quantities as per the requirement.
- The transparent jar may break because it is made up of plastic and plastic may contaminate food.
Verdict – The product must be purchased. The product’s robustness cannot be ignored. It is inculcated in the minds of users that ‘durability’ is the main determinant in purchasing any product. So, here is the best mixer grinder under 4000.
5. Philips HL7756/00 Mixer Grinder, 750W, 3 Jars (Black)
Philips is a reputed brand in the mixer grinder and other electronic appliances segment. If a person is a neophyte or a seasoned veteran in the field of appliances, then this kitchen appliance will guarantee assurance to you. The best part is they are offering a 5 years warranty for the motor and 2 years on the product.
- The higher the number of jars, the more convenience user will have.
One for grinding, mixing, etc., the next for making chutneys, and the next for juicing, so multipurpose will be served.
- Advanced ventilation is provided so that excessive heating can be avoided.
- It can run up to 25 minutes of continuous grinding so that’s a plus point.
- The blades of the mixer are superefficient for the toughest ingredients but on the other hand ‘sharpness’ will be consistent for all the years, that’s dubious.
Verdict – The foodaholics will not be getting disappointment. This appliance gonna assist the user for sure and that too in this range.
6. Bajaj GX8 Mixer Grinder, 750W, 3 Jars (White)
Bajaj has been on the top trusted brands for decades. The one brand which has its monopoly in the market. The brand has launched the best mixer grinder under 4000. Just like humans can perform many operations, it also performs grinding, mixing, whipping, etc.
- The product is provided with a cord winder facility and a led indicator is also there in the appliance.
- It has a multifunctional blade system.
- The transparent dome ensures ample capacity as there will not be any issue in locking the jar.
- 3-speed control with incher for momentary operation.
- It has a motor overload protector for stability.
- It must be in a dark colour so that it doesn’t look messy.
Verdict – Bajaj GX8 Mixer Grinder, 750W, is the one that cannot be avoided to have in the kitchen. Increase the decor of your kitchen. Bring it to your home.
7. Usha Mixer Grinder (MG-3576) 750-Watt 3 Jars with Full Copper Motor (Red/White)
Usha is the brand which is a consumer durable company, not from today serving for many years. Without any second thought, it can be trusted.
All the convenient equipment is manufactured by this company.
We are not new to this name. This product ensures connectivity until now.
- It is in sturdy bell-design for higher stability and lesser vibration.
- SS-304 blades are used which are oxidation and corrosion-resistant.
- It is a shockproof ABS body.
- The smaller jar is of less quantity, so it may be useful for the user.
Verdict – The one which will impress you with its deeds and looks as well. So grab it and add on this to your kitchen as this is the best mixer under 4000.
Special instructions- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time. This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time. The problem should not recur in subsequent uses.
8. Philips HL 7720 Mixer Grinder, 750W, 3 Jars (Multicolour)
If there’s one lacuna in your kitchen then it must be this Philips HL 7720 Mixer Grinder. This is the best mixer grinder under 4000.
Be it extraction of fresh fruit or vegetable juice, tough grinding, milkshakes, all this can be done effortlessly by the help of this mixer grinder.
- It is provided with reverse quadra flow which prevents sticking to walls.
- Click lock helps to firmly secure the mixer jar and a special coupler helps in keeping the mixer clean and tidy to provide superior power-packed performance.
- The efficient power of 750 W for tough grinding.
- It has 3 leakproof jars with a secured locking mechanism.
- It has a large switch knob for easy operation.
- The handle of the jars may not be ergonomic.
Verdict – This is the high-level product of Philips giving extra features and colour to lure the user. Get it lured by it and give your kitchen a new start.
9. Philips Amaze HL7576/00 600-Watt Juicer Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars (Celestial Blue/Bright White)
Who can think of such an arduous task of grinding in minutes, yes it is possible in this era with special features adding on to it which is the icing on the cake.
From breakfast to dinner, the one who can give assistance to the user interminably is the mixer grinder. It can perform versatile operations like kneading, chopping, whisking, etc.
- It has a blender jar with flow breakers.
- It has strong-armed blades for heavy-duty grinding of ingredients.
- It has a powerful Torque-X motor
- For juice lovers, there are some special features like easy grip online pulp chamber, specially designed sieve, spill-free detachable spout
- The cleaning and maintenance of such appliances are quite challenging for the user making the kitchen messy.
Verdict- The product’s name will amaze the user by its features. Keeping in mind, the juicing factor makes it more usable. This is the best mixer grinder under 4000.
Special instructions – Please allow the motor to cool for some time between product uses. Most MGs come with overload protection which automatically turns off the motor in case of overheating.
10. Bajaj Twister 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars (White)
What the mixer is actually doing, ‘twisting’ in its own position, so Philips has actually used this word to add on it making it crisper. Why only human twist, but they used to twist once for painstaking grinding, but now only the mixer twists for the grinding whether it is heavy or light.
- The basic feature of a mixer is the motor and its wattage and then its blades both justify the price of the product. The higher the wattage, the toughest the grinding, this mantra is followed.
- The multiutility jars are provided in different quantities as per the requirement.
- Anti-skid feet are also provided for stability.
- The noise of the product may cause harm as the power of the wattage is high.
Verdict- Make your life amazing with this product as it is user-friendly. The speed can be adjusted depending on the needs. The user has to set the correct speed for the food items. So, enjoy the lip-smacking dishes with this appliance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why did the mixer grinder stop working suddenly?
- If power is on but blades are not rotating then you have to do the following steps –
- Try to turn the mixer grinder blades in the opposite direction manually, for a while
- Drop a few drops of coconut oils at the joint point of blades and again turn blades in the opposite direction
- Wait for 2-3 minutes and then power on the mixer grinder
- If it works then fine otherwise contact customer supports
Can reduce the noise of the mixer grinder?
Mixer grinder noise more due to vibration and if the surface is not stable. If you place your mixer grinder on a towel mat during operation then the noise would be drastically reduced.
Which are the best mixer grinders of 750 watts power?
Butterfly Jet Elite Mixer Grinder
Bajaj Classic Mixer Grinder
Bosch Appliances TrueMixx Bold
Which mixer grinders are the best for Idli and Dosa batter?
Best mixer grinder for Idli and Dosa are-
Butterfly Jet Elite Mixer Grinder
Prestige IRIS mixer grinder
Bajaj GX8 Mixer Grinder
Philips HL 7720 Mixer Grinder
Bottom Line: The best mixer grinder under 4000
One can not give it a try on the mixer grinders, as money is invested. There are myriad brands available. One can use it, no rocket science is required to operate this appliance. The mixer grinders are revolutionary for the kitchen essentials.
In this list we have included all best products after research and usability. I hope this list will help in choosing the right product.
Kindly do comment which one is your favourite mixer grinder .
Check Out For Similar Articles-
A passionate blogger and technology hunger by Mind. I have more than 15 years of experience in tech product research and consumer relation. Started BestDigiProduct as Journey to connect Consumers to the right product. The mantra of life is “Life is like ice cream, eat it before melting”.