Rodecaster Pro (Zoom L-8) vs Goxlr: Compare & Review 2021
|Rodecaster Pro (Zoom)||GoXLR|
|Number Of Channel Mixer||8 digital mixer||4-channel mixer|
|Number Of Tracks (simultaneous recording)||12-Track||16-Tracks|
|Number Of Track Playback||10-Track||10-Track|
|Number Of Sound Pads||6 assignable sound pads||8 pads|
|Number Of Preset Sounds||13||5|
|Run Time (After Full Charge)||2.5 Hours||–|
|Price||Check Price||Check Price|
Zoom LiveTrak L-8 Podcast Recorder, Battery Powered, Digital Mixer and Recorder
Reasons To Buy
- The Zoom LiveTrak L-8 facilitates you to mix, monitor, and record professional podcasts and music performance.
- It comes with 6-sound pads so by just pressing a button you could play intros, outros, jingles, and sound effects.
- The mix-minus function of L-8 prevents from eco. You can use a USB connection to connect audio from Hangouts and Skype.
- The L-8 comes with four headphone outputs that help participants hear what is going on.
- The L-8 can record separate tracks on SD cards and later you could edit so it provides more flexibility in the edit.
- The L-8 enables you to record any episodes directly to your PC or Laptop. The main advantage of L-8 that you can live stream while recording.
- The size is portable and easy to carry. It is the perfect mixer and recorder for musicians
Reasons To Avoid
- It looks is not premium
GoXLR – Mixer, Sampler, & Voice FX for Streamers
Reasons To Buy
- GoXLR is the perfect and best choice for the musician. You can easily mix your audio even in real-time also can change your voice that helps you in engagement with your audience.
- It is compatible with mostly all industry-defining hardware and software.
- It comes with a 4-channel mixer so you can manage and control the volume of audio sources in real-time without any discomfort.
- The multiple inputs and output ports give you the freedom to connect your mic, headphones, console, and second streaming laptop or computer.
- The GoXLR app is easy to use and comes with advanced options that provide more control over the sound.
Reasons To Avoid
- It is not compatible with MAC
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Rodecaster Pro vs Goxlr
The Zoom L-8 has 48v phantom power?
Yes! it comes with phantom power.
Is Zoom L-8 good for the record a music group?
Yes! It is an excellent choice to record a music group. You can record the sound of the guitar, bass, percussion, and others at once.
Can we use the L-8 as an audio interface?
Yes! you can. The L-8 can record the full episodes on your computer. You can also live stream while recording.
Does L-8 come with the Overdub function?
Yes! The overdub function enables you to listen to the playback of one track while recording on another.
What is the mix-minus function?
With the mix-minus function, you would be able to connect L-8 to a zoom call via a phone. You can also use audio from another source like your pc and laptop.
Is GoXLR Mac compatible?
No, currently GoXLR is not Mac compatible, only windows compatible.
Can You use GoXLR to get audio from your pc speakers?
Yes, you can easily add audio from a laptop or PC even Xbox audio from pc speakers.
Does GoXLR come with phantom power for the xlr?
Yes! it comes with phantom power. So GoXLR can run nearly and microphone you throw at it.
Does with work for twitch?
Yes! it works for various streaming software-Twitch studios, Game Capture HD, SLOBs, and many more.
What effects does GoXLR have?
It comes with a few presets effects but you can create various your own effects.
A passionate blogger and technology hunger by Mind. I have more than 15 years of experience in tech product research and consumer relation. Started BestDigiProduct as Journey to connect Consumers to the right product. The mantra of life is “Life is like ice cream, eat it before melting”.
- Rodecaster Pro (Zoom L-8) vs Goxlr: Compare & Review 2021
- Zoom LiveTrak L-8 Podcast Recorder, Battery Powered, Digital Mixer and Recorder
- GoXLR – Mixer, Sampler, & Voice FX for Streamers
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Rodecaster Pro vs Goxlr
- The Zoom L-8 has 48v phantom power?
- Is Zoom L-8 good for the record a music group?
- Can we use the L-8 as an audio interface?
- Does L-8 come with the Overdub function?
- What is the mix-minus function?
- Is GoXLR Mac compatible?
- Can You use GoXLR to get audio from your pc speakers?
- Does GoXLR come with phantom power for the xlr?
- Does with work for twitch?
- What effects does GoXLR have?